We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer Level 2
Providing a wide range of services including Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Support, the company creates, manages, implements and supports IT systems which in turn keeps organisations like yours effective & secure.
As a Company, CMI is not only focused on solving the IT problems of businesses, including Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Support, but dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to provide first and second line support to our end user community in support of their server, infrastructure, desktop and laptop environments. Most of our Client base is located in Northern Ireland and in mainland UK however we do support clients in various locations around the world. The role will be based in our GB office located in Hare Hatch, just outside of Reading. The successful candidate’s duties will include:
· Working on first and second level IT issues until completion on site and remotely
· Liaise with customers and provide information to aid them in their day-to-day IT related activities
· Provide the customer with on-site/remote technical support and act as their technical liaison
· Document and knowledgebase information, including new and changed services
· Provide an escalation point to our Level One/Two engineers from the Service Desk
· Support a contracted range of hardware and software products and to assist the account team leader in the delivery of outstanding levels of customer service
· Report directly into the assigned team leaders
· Essential Criteria
· Microsoft Certifications (MCSA/MCSE)
· Experience troubleshooting/supporting:
· Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills
· Available to work occasional irregular hours
· MSP Service Desk experience
· Design and implementation of network security solutions, firewalls and switching
· Design and implementation of Active Directory and Group Policies
· Migration between various versions of Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange / Office365
· Experience in installing and migrating Microsoft SQL
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
· Knowledge of Dell SonicWALL security appliances
A key component of this role will be to resolve and escalate calls within agreed timescales defined in the account Service Level Agreement.
Other benefits of working with us include:
competitive salary, healthcare plan, competitive company pension scheme & training and certifications plan.
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org